RIPE FRUIT III / IV
MULTI-GENRE CRITIQUE GROUP
Short Story, Novel, Memoir, Creative Non-Fiction, Poetry
CROSS-FERTILIZE WITH WRITERS FROM DIFFERENT GENRES!!
In a safe and inspiring, environment, you will work with 6-10 men and women serious about developing the quality of their writing and moving forward toward completion of manuscripts for awards, publication, and simple self-satisfaction.
- strengthen your understanding of building story
- achieve more believability and flexibility of voices
- focus on revision and completion for publication through extensive high level critique
You can expect:
- Innovative and stimulating writing exercises every week to expand your imagination, language dexterity, and writing potential.
- In-depth, expertly facilitated feed-back on your writing with a focus both on the fundamental needs of the genre you are working in as well as specific responses to content, language, and structure of your individual endeavor (3-4 student’s work weekly)
- The surprising power of multi-genre cross-fertilization
- The thrill of progress and achievement
- An intimate and supportive community of writers
(Some groups continue meeting on their own when the session is over.)
BRING YOUR WORK-IN PROGRESS OR START SOMETHING NEW!